The 2017 GNSI Annual Juried Members’ Exhibition
Submissions closed. Notification of Acceptance will be sent by May 18, 2017.
Submission Deadline: 11:59pm EDT, March 31, 2017. All submissions will be received digitally.
• 2 pieces of art per member
• Produced within the past 5 years
• Not accepted into previous Annual Conference Members Exhibits
Subject Matter Limits: Original artwork, gallery quality prints, sculpture, or multimedia reproduction of work created with traditional or digital techniques or a mix thereof.
Subject Matter Limits: Science and Nature Illustration. No Photography.
Frame Size: 30" maximum frame width. Sculpture: 12" in any dimension as maximum.
Location: Elizabeth Holden Gallery, Holden Art Center, Warren Wilson College, Swannanoa, NC.
Exhibit Dates: June 25 - July 14, 2017
• Minimum of 2000px in the longest dimension
• Sculpture: one object can have 2 image views entered to fill the entry form (representing only 1 entry)
• Image formats: JPG (80/100 quality or better), PNG, TIFF
• File size: 5MB or less
• Animation Submissions: MOV, MP4, in 720p or 1080p. Submit still image representation and provide link to animation file. Sill Image size limit 5MB.
• Interactive Submissions: Flash, 3D objects, etc. Submit still image representation and provide link to interactive file. Sill Image size limit 5MB.
• Prepare a short 100-150 word description of your project so Jurors will have context on materials, assignment goals, and client.
Submissions open date: January 15, 2017
Submissions due by 11:59PM EST, March 31, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: May 18, 2017 (by email)
Exhibit Dates: June 25 to July 14, 2017
Please read the terms of submission:
I GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR ACCEPTED ARTWORK TO BE USED FOR GNSI CONFERENCE AND EXHIBIT’S PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES SUCH AS BROCHURES, POSTERS, PROMOTION ARTICLES AND NEWS MEDIA; PROMOTION OF THE GNSI ORGANIZATION'S WEBSITE, AS WELL AS A PRINTED OR ON·LINE EXHIBIT CATALOG. ONLINE IMAGES WILL BE WATERMARKED IF DISPLAYED AT HIGH RESOLUTION. (SUBMISSION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE CONDITIONS)
For general exhibit inquires contact Amelia at firstname.lastname@example.org
For form or submission issues contact Dakota at email@example.com
Who can apply? Open to all GNSI members in good standing:
How many pieces can I enter? 2 entries per member. The Jury can select one, both or none.
Judge's decisions are final.
When will the exhibit take place? June 27, 2017 thru July 14, 2017
Where will the artwork be viewed? Elizabeth Holden Gallery, Warren Wilson College.
Accepted pieces will also appear on http://www.GNSI.org
How can I apply? There is no fee to enter. Submit your entries here